Well we had to go yesterday to get the Hepatitis A shot...it's required in Oklahoma but not Arkansas so that wasn't one she got in her regular visits. I left work at 2 and picked her up from school, she was so excited. She knew she was going to the doctor. She told one of the teacher aides that she was going to the doctor to show him how strong she was (and of course does the muscle pose). The whole way there she wanted to be there already.
When we got there we waited a few minutes and then went right on back. I put her in my lap because the shot was going to be given in her thigh. I held her arms and the nurse wiped her leg with alcohol. KK is calm. The nurse fans it to dry it. KK is calm. Then she strikes!! The needles goes in and KK whines an "owwwwwww" but no tears. The nurse pulls the needle out and puts a bandaid on it. KK never cried.
However, when the nurse was walking out KK looked at me and said "Mama...why that girl poke me?"
I tried to take a picture of her when we got home but...
she had places to go!!

No comments:
Post a Comment